Job OpeningsFor any job position, please fill out the Employment Application and return along with a resume and cover letter to Mark Collard, 311 Coleman Ave., PO Box 39, Peetz, CO 80747, email@example.com.
The PK-8 principal is accountable for the curriculum, instruction and learning in the building. She/he is responsible for the following:
- Development and implementation of curriculum in all grade levels and content areas that is aligned to the Colorado Academic Standards.
- Supervision of classroom instruction
- Faculty evaluations
- Student discipline
- Faculty professional development
- Parent communication
- Extra-curricular activity supervision
- Staff meetings
- All other duties as assigned by the superintendent
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership or similar degree
- Colorado principal certification
- Five years classroom teaching excellence
- Strong knowledge of effective instructional practices
- Demonstrated conflict resolution and communication skills
- Ability to be fair, consistent and reasonable in student discipline
- Positive attitude with a friendly and open disposition
Applicants with following attributes are highly favored:
- Successful school leadership experience in rural schools
- Experience with special needs students
- Classroom experience in both elementary and secondary environments
- Experience in curriculum development
- Love of and desire to live in rural setting
Please apply by sending a letter of interest, current resume, copy of license, and cover letter to:
Mark Collard, Superintendent
or mail to:
Plateau RE-5 Attn: HR
311 Coleman Ave
Peetz CO 80747
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Plateau School District Re-5 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Peetz School is looking for a bus route driver to take over a daily route for the 18-19 school year. The driver will be expected to run the AM and PM route Monday through Friday. Our routes usually take from an hour to an hour and a half. There may be opportunities to earn additional hours driving for field trips, sporting events or other school activities.
School Bus Driver responsibilities
- Transport children to and from school in the mornings and afternoons
- Maintain a clean and mechanically-sound bus at all times
- Perform inspections of the bus before and after each route
- Ensure safety of all students
- Supervise students in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Assist students with getting on and off the bus when required
- Pass a back ground check and maintain a current CDL
If interested fill out an application and return to Peetz School.
An application can be found here:
For more information call:
Peetz School is looking for some part-time help that would be willing to substitute in the kitchen on an "on call" basis. If you are interested contact Mr. Collard or Jen Travis at the school. 970-334-2361.
Hiring Sub-Bus Drivers Peetz School us looking for Sub-Bus Drivers must be available to drive the AM or PM routes. Required to pass DOT physical, Valid CDL and obtain a bus permit in Colorado or Nebraska and have a good driving record.
Peetz Plateau School District does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap in admissions or access to, or treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates