Job OpeningsFor any job position, please fill out the Employment Application and return along with a resume and cover letter to Mark Collard, 311 Coleman Ave., PO Box 39, Peetz, CO 80747, email@example.com.
Superintendent (Notice 11/27/18 on CASB) Apply by 2/14/2019
To be considered for this position, a complete application must be submitted via our online application system by 10 p.m. Mountain Time on February 14, 2019. Application materials received after this date/time will not be considered. You may also apply for this position via CASB Superintendent Search
Technology/Media Specialist - k-12 (posted 1/17/2019) Apply by 2/9/2019
Certification: Colorado Teaching Certificate (elementary preferred)
Reports To: Principal
HS Baseball Coach (posted 1/17/2019) Apply by 2/2/2019
Maintenance Director (Posted 1/8/2019) Apply by 1/25/2019
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Director/
REPORTS TO: Superintendent
SUPERVISES: Assigned maintenance personnel
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB:
Performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs to ensure that all students, staff, and the
community are provided a safe, attractive, clean, and healthy environment for learning and work.
The Maintenance Worker shall:
1. Have earned a high school diploma or its equivalent.
2. Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license for the type of equipment to be driven, with no
3. Demonstrate knowledge, a minimum of three years of experience, and proficiency in several
areas of maintenance (e.g., plumbing, painting, carpentry, electrical, mechanical, HVAC
systems, roof repair, field/playground maintenance, small engine trouble shooting and
4. Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
5. Exhibit a personality that demonstrates interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff,
administration, parents and the community.
8. Provide personal information and fingerprints so that a criminal record history check can be
conducted and clearance can be given by the Colorado Department of Education.
9. Provide evidence that health is adequate to fulfill the job functions and responsibilities. An
applicant will be expected to perform all physical duties that would be typically be associated
with the maintenance and cleaning of a small school campus. This includes lifting, walking for
extended periods of time, sitting, driving equipment ect.
10. Must be up to date on all vaccinations.
11. Meet such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent may find
appropriate and acceptable.
1. Work year of twelve months.
2. Salary, benefits, leave time, and conditions specified by Plateau RE-5 School District policy.
Peetz School is looking for some part-time help that would be willing to substitute in the kitchen on an "on call" basis. If you are interested contact Mr. Collard or Jen Travis at the school. 970-334-2361.
Hiring Sub-Bus Drivers Peetz School us looking for Sub-Bus Drivers must be available to drive the AM or PM routes. Required to pass DOT physical, Valid CDL and obtain a bus permit in Colorado or Nebraska and have a good driving record.
Peetz Plateau School District does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap in admissions or access to, or treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates